Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade my 18" 8th Gen V6 Accord Coupe Wheels for a set of Acura TL Type S wheels.

Below are pictures of each wheel, they are in excellent condition, one wheel has a scratched centercap and the other has a minor curb rash. I've driven roughly 5000 miles on the tires, still 80% tread left. Michelin MXM4 Stock Tires 235/45/18

Looking for a full set of Type S wheels & tires, must be in excellent condition but will accept minor curb rash.
Black dots and stains on the pictures are just dirt and brake dust, not scratches

I'm in NYC but I'm willing to travel out within a 100 mile radius.

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Scratched Center Cap on Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Minor Curb Rash on Wheel 4

Tire tread is equal on all 4 tires

Looking for these! Not the fat 5 spokes

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh ok I wasn't sure, I'll negotiate with the trader if necessary depending on the conditions of the type S wheels

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
^ if i still had my accord w/ tl-s wheels, i would trade but ask at least $250 on top. im OCD so I would have gotten wheel 4 replaced or fixed and painted all 4 w/ the cash on top.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I like these better then type s' fitment wise, & cosmetically. Dang, if only I had a set id trade you with No cash on top! Lol nice wheels Bump!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cleaned up Wheel 3 & 4 and took another picture of them. Aside from the scratched center cap on wheel 3, its really not that bad. Wheel 4 has a light curb rash on a third of the circumference.

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

1 - 15 of 15 Posts