Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im from gen5alive.com forum and we have a meet for the nyc ppl and are trying to get it bigger i can care less stock or not automatic or stick if u love cars and love ur car come out. we have been meeting for the most part on weekends and meet at least once a week. if you dont want to go to gen5alive.com then just email me at [email protected] and ill let u know of when and where the meet is. I will check the post occasionally but its hard to remember all the sites.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to setup a meet at the Burger King on the corner of Rockaway and North Conduit. From there we normally go to 130th and North Conduit. We never get hassled at the Burger King really at 130th we do for the first portion because of an employee at BP but then we leave and come back and go to hess. The 130th meet is a general car meet but I just like to make a huge Accord presence since our littler sibling dont realize how sexy and fast we are :D. If your coming out email me. [email protected] I will get it at the meet before the meet away from a computer doesnt matter. We normally start coming out around 11 PM and stay there till everyone comes. Some of us get out of work late so we hook it up for everyone to at least meet up every once and a while.

·
Registered
98 Posts
ahaaaaa deevilgnius you did not think i would find you on here..lol ohh and will make the meet..so make sure yours is clean because mine will be..lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
dont just to let everyone know we are doing a meet also this coming saturday the 19th..i will post the info in the regional thread after i make 10 post..lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts