Accord V6 Forum banner

Which date is better, final date will be set in one week.

• Saturday, April 8th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday April 9th

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Saturday April 15th

Votes: 5 83.3%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so our last meet on Thanksgiving Weekend went decently, 10 cars or so. Since we are now coming out of the woods of winter, being that it is march 3rd, I am thinking we need another spring meet. Looking at the 1st/2nd weekend in April. I don't know if we should do this @ jones beach, Somewhere in westchester works very well also as it is not as far out of the way for most people. I know of a few good places to meet and eat and just hang out takes pictures, maybe cruise. Anyways, Please post any interest in attending this type of meet here, Its open to 6th/7th gens Acuras, Nissan Infiniti Toyota Lexus, whatever you have its cool, But I definitley want to see some of the people from our last meet again. You know who you are. Anyways, Comptech, Pass this around to everyone from the last meet, maybe get the word out, make this a big deal, would liek to get 15+ cars this time.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
too cold to do it this early. I'm Thinking Nathans or Best Buy parking lot on Central Avenue in Yonkers.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reason being they are big, easy to find and if we do the BACK Best Buy lot then its usually not too busy and fairly open. Or Cross County Plaza is always an option, huge lots and very easy to find/get too. I will post more detaisl, and I am aware of the meet in may, but i was thinking of an early spring meet cause, well, may i still over 2 monthes away.

·
Registered
339 Posts
sup guys, what day is it confirmed im about to let some people know, b20vtec.com, clubrsx, people from s2000 and nsx forums, but it has to be confirmed..heheh dont wanna look stupid when all these import cars show up and im driving my rented FX(assuming i dont get another ride by then), hahah

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saturday April 8th or Saturday april 15th, please let me know which works best for you guys...The date which gets more votes will be the finalized date...This meet is located in WESTCHESTER, NY likely in Yonkers...easy to get to, maybe 15 minutes from NYC, 25 from queesna dn 40 mins from brooklyn. I was thinking an early afternoon meeting and Barbaque, final location to come this week.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
directions to the place. i dont have a preference on date whichever date is fine with me. do we need to bring something?

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
damn can you move it back till the 21st? i move into my new place on the 8th
and i have family over on the 15th..

drive accord also wants to do a meet but enh i think they are goinna be stay to themselves. i havent seen any interest from them

·
Registered
339 Posts
no bryan, I only rented it @ enterprise, if anything they have better stuff now that I can rent.. so I will see.. its funny though im looking at couple of 300zx's right now i just test drove a TT auto one, not bad... but im really looking for stick, anybody have a car for me to buy? hehe
also, BUY MY [email protected]

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
riceboydrew said:
no bryan, I only rented it @ enterprise, if anything they have better stuff now that I can rent.. so I will see.. its funny though im looking at couple of 300zx's right now i just test drove a TT auto one, not bad... but im really looking for stick, anybody have a car for me to buy? hehe
also, BUY MY [email protected]
would you care for a 5spd 2+2?

·
Registered
232 Posts
i work saturdays and sundays so maybe sunday after 5pm would be good for me

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
alright, looking like saturday the 15th it is, I am currently working ona final location this week...will let you guys know by the end of the week where its going to be.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts