Accord V6 Forum banner

- OBX Accord V6 Headers

12K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  AjIsDope 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Description: Very noticeable power increase immediately after install, from idle to redline. Good deal for the price. These are not CARB approved like the Comptechs, so they will not pass the CA visual smog inspection.

Keywords: OBX V6 Headers

Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

See less See more
#2 ·
Very sensical substitute for the overpriced Comptech headers. I noticed a nice power gain throughout the powerband and as a bonus I got a nice deeper tone from the exhaust. Installation isnt very hard, but somewhat cramped in some spaces.

Rating5
ProsSound, easy install, nice power increase
Consnone
Would you recommend?yes

#3 ·
Obx has terrible costumer service and I have heard too many horror stories about their negligence.... The product itself is decent but I wouldn't buy from OBX ever again

Rating2
ProsIncrease in torque and top end hp.. Deeper sound
ConsRattling noise at 3500 rpm, Not carb certified
Would you recommend?no

#6 ·
You get what you pay for, these headers SUCK, I bought them used and it had a hairline crack, I got it tig welded and when I took them off 6 months later, there were two more hair line cracks. If you don't want your headers leaking, don't buy these, on top of that, the fitment sucks. Worse quailty headers, ever.

Rating1
ProsCheaper than Comptechs
ConsCracks, fitment, quailty, buzzing sound at 2-3k RPMS
Would you recommend?no

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.