Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks ok,less then 400$ shipped for re cats and pipe is awfully cheap. The J pipe alone from RV6P is more then that. Someone should cheap out and buy it and see how well it works

·
Registered
34 Posts
sometimes it can be true, well try it out and let us know

"Best Price In The Industry."

"Great Fitment, Great Quality And Great Price Guaranteed."

"Actual Pictures, What You See Is What You Get!"

"Come With OBX Limited Life Time Warranty."

"Buy With Confidence."
if somebody told me that, i would buy it

·
Going back to my roots.
305 Posts
Interesting, I haven't seen that one before and I'm in the market for a J Pipe. In the description it says that this is the "Version 2"...doesn't look too bad at all.

·
Registered
151 Posts
If this is legit I'm going to buy the precats Jpipe and exhaust from OBX. Someone with a lot of know how should take a look at it

·
Registered
490 Posts
If these OBX parts have the same quality is their catback, I'll pass.

I wouldn't mind spending an extra $200 for quality parts.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
I had an OBX catback, I thought it was fine. It was SS and mandrel bent. It was very quiet, had a nice tone, and was $330 shipped. The only gripe I had was that the right muffler hung a good 3-4 inches lower than the left. I'm sure a muffler shop could fix that easily. I didn't notice much from a performance standpoint, but it sounded good.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
thats the crappiest merge ever for the J Pipe.. Those test pipes will crack after 2 track events, and/or 6 months of daily commute.

·
24th Gear
819 Posts
A. Why does it look bent out all funny? The PCDs on mine look like they just go straight down...

B. Is there really a diff for PCDs and a J pipe with Auto vs. 6MT?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts