Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17"x7 OEM "Silver Star" optional wheel. There's a fair amount of curbage on it, but the wheel is in otherwise good condition. The finish and clear coat is very shiny, and the wheel is true and straight.

Good for replacing a bent wheel or using as a spare, or you can refinish it for a perfect wheel.

Might be a long shot, but would like to trade for a TSX OEM 7 spoke wheel in equivalent condition (true and straight).

Will sell for $65 obo

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in either Poughkeepsie, NY (weekdays) or NYC (weekends)...

Where are you located? We can probably work something out.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
wow, im kinda interested...i was gonna buy a ITR spare tire since they are 17s(And I need a 17 inch spare to clear my brakes)

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
99cfENVYv6 said:
wow, im kinda interested...i was gonna buy a ITR spare tire since they are 17s(And I need a 17 inch spare to clear my brakes)
Im assuming the offset is +55, so i doubt its going to clear man :(

E

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
supraken said:
I'm in either Poughkeepsie, NY (weekdays) or NYC (weekends)...

Where are you located? We can probably work something out.
Yea.. Thats what i assumed... Im near buffalo, but im going to be in ithica on sat... But thats still 150miles from poughkeepsie...

E

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, +55mm offset is correct.

We can work something out with shipping if you're really interested. You are kinda close so shipping isn't that bad. As you can see I have it in a box already. Send me an email me at [email protected], I'm sure we can work something out. Really want to get this out of the apartment.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Ugh.. I kinda want this, but id need a cheap tire to go with it, i dont want to spend $80 or so on a new tire too for a spare...

E

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
you know if 55 offset would clear the stock caliper on a 13 inch rotor? I just have the upgraded rotors from powerstop..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
$65 is a good price!

If anyone's interested, I do have a single Kumho Ecsta ASX tire with 70-80% tread left in 225/45/17 size. I can sell both if that makes the spare more useful.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts