Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of oem headlights with the housings blacked out for sale. I havent sealed them up yet. So if you would like me to put the amber back in for a jdm look, that can be done. I can also only put the corner amber in if you like or leave them clear. I would like to get 80+ shipping for them. They're in good condition, some scratches on one of the lenses. But no cracks or seal problems, they should be water proof. All you would need to do would be to pull them outta the box and bolt them on. I can send you pics after I seal them up, once I get some requests on whether you would like the amber in them or not. -Jai

·
___
4,751 Posts
u got any pics (I gotta see how the corner looks, I want it a certain way lol)? And how much?

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like 80+ shipping, but I can go cheaper, because one of the lenses isnt in perfect condition. I can take some pictures, but I havent sealed them up. yet, I dont know if anyone would like to have the amber in there or not. Would you like to see what they look like right now? -Jai

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I used some nice deep gloss paint for the housings. I took them off and made a second set because I didnt seal these up right. I am thinking about making them look "jdm" by leaving the amber in. But I would rather just make them however someone would like them. -Jai

·
___
4,751 Posts
ahh, n/m :( I would want some without the corner all blacked out.
Thanks tho :)

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no prob! :) Its pretty uncommon to find a set with the corner not all blacked out.. The third set I made, I made like that, they're on my car :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts