Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question...

Planning to get the OEM Body Kit for my accord, not sure if I should get the Front Lip or all around. Anyone have any pix of just the front? Thanks:D

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
chinoamigo said:
imo, it looks nicer w/ the whole thing and not just the front.
Of course, it LOOKS nicer, but not all of us have that much cash :D

Honestly, babyface, if I was you I would just get the front and side, not the back because it won't show the OEM tips as much anymore, if you're going for an aftermarket exhaust, then go for it.

·
I'm Rick James B*tch
300 Posts
n/m

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
b8byf8ce said:

true but i have hookup at honda :p thanks 4 all the input though.

how much can you get the rear lip for? I need to complete my kit, but i don't wanna pay $230 + tax and shipping. So can you help me out.:help:

·
Registered
415 Posts
i like it with just front lip installed. I dont see the reason to install the side skirts or back, unless you want to make like your accord is 1 foot off the ground.
The whole kit is about 70 pounds, to tell you the truth i would want to shave as much weight as possible.
I have a nighthawk black pearl and i am just ordering the front lip. I also like the blue accord coupe in the begining in this thread, i think it looks really sweet for a blue accord coupe. also the spoiler ? I think the accord coupe rear is nice with out the spoiler.
Go for the front lip its like 230 bucks.

Later

1 - 20 of 21 Posts