Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got into a little fender bender last week and tore up the front end. The car's at the body shop waiting for insurance to est. I had the OEM bumper and underbody spoiler installed, and since the they both need replacing anyway, I was contemplating putting the Andy's one on instead. Cost is about the same (OEM = $400, Andy's = $349).

Of course, if I went with the Andy's I'd have to add the side skirts too :D

Anyone know the quality of their products? Is it fiberglass/urethane?

Which would you choose?

·
Registered
699 Posts
someone tell andy....

to get some finished pics up there already....those aren't worth looking at. also, tell him to quit with the watermark. who's going to pillage those pics anyway.

03Accord said:
I got into a little fender bender last week and tore up the front end. The car's at the body shop waiting for insurance to est. I had the OEM bumper and underbody spoiler installed, and since the they both need replacing anyway, I was contemplating putting the Andy's one on instead. Cost is about the same (OEM = $400, Andy's = $349).

Of course, if I went with the Andy's I'd have to add the side skirts too :D

Anyone know the quality of their products? Is it fiberglass/urethane?

Which would you choose?

·
Registered
150 Posts
i think there was a white Accord that someone posted with the bodykit painted. Looks pretty good when color matched. Search for the thread! It was actually someone from cardomain

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
It is kinda hard to say! The Andy's one looks like the stock bumper upside down! I guess that I would have to say go with the aftermarket one because it is different and not stock!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts