Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I really like the sporty look that fog lights add to the 03 coupe, but I am seeing a big price difference between $60 ebay ones and $200 OEM ones. Is there a difference in quality, any veterans care to share opinion? thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Assassin said:
thanks matt, which extra parts did you need and where did you buy them for that fog light kit? your ride is looking clean btw

The differient Ebay kits may very but I had to buy a few bolts and speed nuts (spring nut) for mounting the bracket to the bumper. Bought at the local hardware store.

I think it was 8 of each and I don't call the size.

Print this (it will make thinks easier):
OEM Honda install instructions

Hope that helps.
Matt

·
Registered
505 Posts
Bump to The last post. Mine was the same way. I have an ebay brand. I think mine was purchased from Atomic Street. The only difference is that my switch for the fog lights, lights up green instead of amber like the rest of the cars accessories. Maybe I can order the factory switch from handa to match, not that big of a deal though. You barely see it on a regular basis.

·
Rolling on 19's
879 Posts
The only fog light switch they sell is for the sedan so it will light up green instead of amber which is what our coupes use. What you can do is just buy the led from the sunroof switch and replace it with the one in your fog light switch, they are all the same size. Illustration #7 $2.64. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
The switch is supposed to be back lit white for sedan and amber for coupe. The green light is the power indicator for the fog lights.

Nice job on amber bulb swap!! I hadn’t thought of that and bought the OEM switch.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Call me lazy but I don't know if I want to put all of that time into getting a light to change to a different color. Thanks for the info though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts