Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought these off ebay and got them in the mail few days ago. The reason why i am selling is because i decided im not putting money into my car because im going to save up for a better car. What you will get is the OEM fogs with all the wirings, instructions i printed off the site, and brand new Nokya H11 yellow bulbs. I will let all this go for 110 obo with shipping.

·
i<3 my P.O.S.
652 Posts
are these factory or aftermarket? and you should lower your price because its cheaper on ebay and thats the price everybody goes by...just my .2

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
these go for bout 70 sumtin on ebay and the bulbs are like almost 30, thats how much i paid, i just got them in the mail not even 2 days ago. im doin both for 110 with shipping. or your best offer, its just like buyin them off ebay except ur buyin them off me.

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wouldnt aftermarket be like eurolite or piaa? but i know these arent the ORIGINAL OEM that go for bout 250, but im selling everything for what they go for on ebay and what i payed for off ebay. i just bought these not even a week ago and i dont wanna lose my money, i dont want to gain nor lose any money.

·
I &#9829; My Honda
1,891 Posts
aftermarket means anything that is not made by (in this situation) Honda. Basically anything that is NOT OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)

·
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont know how long the bulb lasts but equipped in the fogs are the stock bulbs, and what im including in this is the nokya yellows, i dont know how long they last, i just got them today in the mail. i never used them, but my friends have nokya, they last a decent amount, these prolly last longer since they are 2500k yellow, i dont know. whats ur zip code?

·
Banned
363 Posts
Roy I would have been interested in these if they were OEM.. good luck on the sale and *free bump*

Btw, say what up to Viet for me haha.. apparently you've spoken to Joyce and she told me youre in his car club (ACCA)

·
Registered
638 Posts
i have the same exact yellow nokya bulbs... ive had them for about 2-3 months now and they're still working. i also have nokya headlight bulbs for about 5 months and they're still working too.

anyway, free bump

1 - 17 of 17 Posts