Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a couple of you guys already know what i was trying to do, so heres the result. i got some polarizing film recently, and i was gonna use it on my clock and odometer, and they came out great. so heres a couple pics.

clock:

odometer:

i also took some green incandescent light bulbs, not LED's, that i had from before and put them in the gauge cluster. i have no hotspots at all :D

i didnt do the temp part cuz i dont have any green type d incandescent bulbs. im gonna look for a couple tho. so theirs a now and stock comparison

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xxvietside said:
is it brighter in person?
the odometer? yes, but im also gonna put an LED behind it, cuz whats behind it right now is the stock type d bulb. but yes, it looks fine at night, and during the day, when its lit up.

Dtownz Thrillah said:
got anymore film left? =]
yes, i do, but a ocuple friends are thinking of letting me do a couple of their LCD's, so ill let you know when i have enough to give out, and youll be the first to know, dont worry, haha.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
yes, i do, but a ocuple friends are thinking of letting me do a couple of their LCD's, so ill let you know when i have enough to give out, and youll be the first to know, dont worry, haha.

Thanks bro!

=]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts