Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Z Driver
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of OEM headlamps. I bought the set since my original set that I cleared started fogging up, so replaced them with another set while I re-sealed my original set.

The set up for sale is NOT tampered with. Pictures of it can be seen here (sorry for the ugly page):
http://www.geocities.com/weaponr_2002/lights.html

The reason it looks "clear" is because I put chrome reflective vinyl on it while I was re-sealing my original set. If you like it that way, you can leave it--otherwise you should be able to peel it off. Some of my friends said it looked good, others didnt notice, so it's your call :)

$100 shipped OBO. I prefer southern california buyers to avoid the shipping hassle.

Let me know.

·
Z Driver
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, I will let you know if i can do it for that price. I prefer to sell it locally instead to avoid all the shipping/money issues. Plus the buyer can pick it up that day and avoid shipping charges.

I would also like to point out that there is a small scratch on one of the lenses. This was there before I got the headlamps myself, but it is not going to affect light output since (if i can remember correctly) it is on the turn signal portion. I believe it is about 1cm. The guy who sold it to me said it occurred when he replaced these headlamps with aftermarket black-housing ones.

Anyways, anyone else interested in southern california? I am located in the 909 area (walnut/Diamond Bar)

Thanks.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I will take it off your hands I can offer you $90 Shipped if I get dibs since I need these for my retrofit ASAP. Just let me know soon I really cant wait to long.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I will take it off your hands I can offer you $90 Shipped if I get dibs since I need these for my retrofit ASAP. Just let me know soon I really cant wait to long.

·
Z Driver
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
where are u located? i am at school right now and will be going home this weekend. i need to verify how much shipping is.

I still would prefer a local buyer to avoid the hassle. but if I cant get anybody by this week i'll see what i can do.

100 OBO (local get first pref.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts