Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any place online that I could order the OEM kit for cheaper than what the Honda dealer would charge? I really don't want to pay what they want for it($1090 w/o install)

Thanks.

·
Registered
365 Posts
new place try 1hondaparts.com they sell it for 5 dollars cheaper, but what really matter was the cheap shipping.

·
Registered
487 Posts
1hondaparts = cheaper shipping. i got my fogs from them.. came in just today. ordered on monday.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the replys. And the OEM kit is the kit direct from Honda... the kit that you can get optional when you buy a new 04 Accord Coupe.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just purchased the OEM kit from cheaphondaparts.com thanks to the ad I seen on here. Received it in a week. Shipping is cheap also. I was gonna purchase it from handa but the shipping is ridiculous.

·
Registered
46 Posts
chinoamigo said:
1hondaparts = cheaper shipping. i got my fogs from them.. came in just today. ordered on monday.
Is $21.86 the set price for shipping anywhere in the US? im planning on getting my front under spoiler from them (accord coupe)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I found this dude from PA who gave me a quote on the OEM body kit for 98-02 for 750 or something. Ill find out and give u the site

·
Registered
153 Posts
cheaphondaparts.com all the way! i ordered my kit, and within a week they had sent it to me, the S&H is $20, direct from cali, which is GREAT for me since im on the east coast, trust me, they are cheap, fast, and same product as handa.com and the dealer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts