Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I am selling Oem leather seat cover inserts lightly used w/ New Door Panel & Armrest inserts. Here is a pic of the Door panels & armrest inserts which I just took, below is a pic of the interior taken a few weeks ago. If needed since the oem seat kit is in box I will take pics also if needed but its the same thing. $150 Shipped The price is Firm.

·
Registered
227 Posts
if it goes over the whole interior. like will i need to strip the old interior out? or is it just insert over original interior?...i will buy the whole set next week. where are you located?

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You take off the old cloth seat covers and install the new leather ones. I am selling the whole interior. Front & Back seats, Door panels, Armrest. I will sell to the first person to make payment. I cant part the kit and sell for a cheaper price. I know $150 is a steal so price is firm thanks. I'm from MD and that is a shipped price also.

·
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4dr4bangrAccord said:
ok im interested...i'll send payment next week...why does the second pic look different(the color) from the rest?

did you get a new interior?

I got new Katzkin interior and the reason why the color is off is maybe due to the camera or lighting. But everything matchs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts