Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says, anyone know where to get an OEM lip for less then $236.53 shipped? That price is from:

http://www.handa-accessories.com/accext03.html

I know that theres other sites but forgot them and was wondering if anyone knew where to get one cheaper...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I've been looking around for the lip too since I roughed up the bottom of my bumper. So far H & A Accessories is the only place I've found that'll even sell you JUST the lip. Most places will only sell the full aero kit:( Which is BS since I've got the mudflaps and don't like the look of the rear w/ the aero kit.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that and I have sedan, so I cant have the full kit... :(

·
Registered
621 Posts
Oh yeah, sorry BigB...forgot you had the sedan there for a bit:p

·
QUICK!!! someone Beer me!
1,156 Posts
I would strongly suggest we organize a GroupBuy on these OEM kits. :)

We had one over on the old forum (www.accordV6.com) for the 6th Gen Accord. When it was being sold there before the GB, it was well over $800+:eek: :eek:

But AFTER we had the Group Buy, I was able to purchase the FULL OEM kit for about roughly $500 Shipped :D:cool: :cool:

As of now, Handa has the 7th Gen kit for about $800+:(
So, if we have a GB, i'm sure it'll be better than that :D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I got my OEM lip for $200 flat. No shipping, no taxes! :D

I had someone on here hook me up of course. But too bad, he can't anymore. :(

I'm looking for the side skirts and rear lip now so if anyone knows where I can get it for cheap, let me know! I checked out hparts but they don't let u know how much it'll cost to ship them. :(

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bahh... no group buy, only on 4dr sedan... :) FORGET ALL YOU PEEPS WITH THE COUPE!!!

J/P

But serious anyone know of any other place, or can "hook" me up? I am a broke SOB but this is a "MUST HAVE" for the sedan since we cant have a full kit...

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
FYI

For those of you who want a group buy on the OEM kit, just to let you know, I e-mailed a vendor (Island Motor Imports) to see if they'd be interested in being the vendor for this group buy. I saw them on www.groupbuycenter.com and saw that they were a vendor on there. I got a reply clarifying whether it's the genuine Honda OEM kit that we're talking about and I've confirmed with them that it is.

I'll let u guys know if this group buy will materialize...

Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

ps. for you sedan owners, I didn't forget you guys. I asked Islands if they could do a group buy on just the front lip only for sedans. :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
I NEED to get the front lip NOW cuz I scraped the crap out of the lower part on my front on a freakin curb!!! :banghead:

So, let me know how the groupbuy pans out...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: FYI

For those of you who want a group buy on the OEM kit, just to let you know, I e-mailed a vendor (Island Motor Imports) to see if they'd be interested in being the vendor for this group buy. I saw them on www.groupbuycenter.com and saw that they were a vendor on there. I got a reply clarifying whether it's the genuine Honda OEM kit that we're talking about and I've confirmed with them that it is.

I'll let u guys know if this group buy will materialize...

Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

ps. for you sedan owners, I didn't forget you guys. I asked Islands if they could do a group buy on just the front lip only for sedans. :)
Hey Honda_Girrrl, I am also up for a group buy on the OEM fog lamp kit. Anyone else????

·
___
4,751 Posts
hey Kari, can the same vendors get 6th gen oem kits?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts