Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,766 Posts
When Joe ran the HondaProShop, he could get a full kit. Although, all the pieces wouldn't be the same color, he could get the full OEM lip kit, new. He runs an acura parts shop, but wouldnt hurt to try to see if he could grab one for you.

Also, try the vendor HondAcuraplanet over on 6thga.com. They might be able to source a full kit from various dealers...

** I think a small amount of these kits are still out there...just gotta find the right dealer to handle the task of putting the kit together.

·
ex- H22 Lude driver :o(
18 Posts
I have the front lip...

I have the OEM FRONT LIP of the kit I'd be willing to sell- if anyone's interested. My plan was to start with the front as the front bumper is the weakest angle of an over all good looking car.

I purchased from a Honda dealership a year ago - it was 1 of 3 they could locate in the northeastern US - all were White - so I had in sprayed Dark Emerald Green Pearl to match my car. It is brand new - never installed - mint - still have mounting hardware in the sealed plastic bag.

Would sell for $200 + Shipping.

If interested - let me know.

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,766 Posts
I have the OEM FRONT LIP of the kit I'd be willing to sell- if anyone's interested. My plan was to start with the front as the front bumper is the weakest angle of an over all good looking car.

I purchased from a Honda dealership a year ago - it was 1 of 3 they could locate in the northeastern US - all were White - so I had in sprayed Dark Emerald Green Pearl to match my car. It is brand new - never installed - mint - still have mounting hardware in the sealed plastic bag.

Would sell for $200 + Shipping.

If interested - let me know.

Pictures, or it never happened. :toetap:

place an classified ad and it will sell quicker, more views.

·
ex- H22 Lude driver :o(
18 Posts
sorry for whoreing this thread...

Sorry but I don't have enough posts to use the classifieds.

I also can't post a thumbnail for the same reason.

(2 more posts to go) :angel:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Not sure where everyone is located, but I have a full oem kit for 6th gen black coupe. Sides and rear are in good condition. Located in Long Island.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts