59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling some mint oem parts from my 2001 silver accord coupe

front bumper $100 plus shipping
rear bumper $ 75 plus shipping
side skirts $ 50 plus shipping
stock headlights $ 60 plus shipping
stock talights $ 50 plus shipping
16 inch alloy rims and tires $400 plus shipping (the tires are basically band new and the rims are mint)
stock intake $20 plus shipping

all prices are negotiable, just hit me up (aol screename mikedinobile) and we can discuss them.

pm me or e-mail if any of you guys are interested, i am in new york and if you guys wanna pick anything up to save on shipping, be my guest.

thanks, mike

·
Registered
291 Posts
im interested in the headlights. do u have pics? and how much is it to ship to 92625? i have the money ready. thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics should be up shortly, prob saturday afternoon, and kapao shipping is gonna be somehwere around 25 bucks, so $85 all together. the lights are in perfect condition as they should be.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm interested in thefront/rear bumper + skirts. I'll only buy them as a set.

Roberto (Northern California, 94080)

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
V6 MikeD said:
soudns good to me, when is a good time for you man.
when are you free??? this weekend maybe? or is that too soon? i still need to see pics before i make a final decesion.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics

pics should be up tonight
dabenx has dibs on the front bumper
kapao has got dibs on the headlights, they are drachen v6 if he backs down
yumyumfun has got dibs on the rims/tires
slowaccord 01 has dibs on the side skirts
ricky2o2 has dibs on the rear bumper

hopefully all these transactions go smoothly i will e-mail you guys your pics tonight and they will be posted on the site. thanks very much, mike

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pics

guys im sorry but i can't post the pics for some reason if you guys wanna leave your e-mail's i can send them to you. thanks, mike

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
V6 MikeD said:
guys im sorry but i can't post the pics for some reason if you guys wanna leave your e-mail's i can send them to you. thanks, mike

pics of the front bumper to [email protected] thanks :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the front bumper is available again, if you wanna see any pics just post your e-mail adress and ill send you whatever you guys want.
thanks mike

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
V6 MikeD said:
the front bumper is available again, if you wanna see any pics just post your e-mail adress and ill send you whatever you guys want.
thanks mike

hey mike......i may be interested in the bumper again. could you please resend those pics to my email [email protected] .....thanks :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts