Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lovin' life
128 Posts
I know you indicated you were looking for OEM, but I got mine from spoilerdepot.com and, with two Coupes side-byside, you can't tell them apart aside from a HONDA logo.

Quality & fit are precise & excellent. Color match (I'm Satin Silver) is deadnuts right on.

·
Banned
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
were the bolts for both of the spoilers in the same place? I wanted oem because I know that our trunk is pretapped in a designated area for the spoiler to mount on. -Jai

·
Lovin' life
128 Posts
Hi Jai,

The spoilerdepot spoiler uses the stock mounting holes.

Came with a template & I started with the smallest drill bit I had & the hole was exactly in the middle of the "blanks" or "knock-outs" in the deck lid.

Takes pretty big nads to drill holes in a perfect desk lid but start the holes small & increase gradually.

Like I said, the color match was excellent & the brake LED's are RED, bright RED and not strawberry colored.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yo i got a nighthawk black pearl spoiler for coupe if you want it, lemme know.

Its pretty much brand new, never put on a car, only thing is its out of the box.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have one too, and I'll sell it to you very cheap, it's OEM and its nighthawk black, came off my 02 Akd 1 month after it came out fo the dealer , email me if your interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts