Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just got dual catback exhuast and dont have much room for the oem exhuast, so people make an offer!! its off my 2001 av sedan

u can make an offer on either just the long pipe (not sure of the name) or the mufflers, or both

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no i keep the stock rims for winter, cuz i have snow tires on them, just exhaust, and oem rear 6x9 speakers are all i have right now that i'm tryin to get rid of

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
not to take over your thread, but theres this other guy who is offering a free oem dual exhuast, but taker has to pay shipping...

·
Registered
8 Posts
so whats the guys post?

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
Kiet said:
not to take over your thread, but theres this other guy who is offering a free oem dual exhuast, but taker has to pay shipping...

Well I havent read many posts lately, but it says mufflers, my guess being only mufflers not hte piping.. It sounds like BigBizzle is selling the whole catback of the oem system. Which is why the price. Its a bit bigger and harder to ship that out than mufflers. But thats just me.

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i can ship just the mufflers, but if you want the entire catback system i will have to check on shipping, but someone make an offer and ill go from there

·
2K1 SyLvRyD
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u can make an offer on either just the long pipe (not sure of the name) or the mufflers, or both

1 - 10 of 10 Posts