Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Woooow ...that doesn't look good at all ! I will take 7thgen or 8thgen anyday !

The Honda design department doesn't know what they are doing ...first with the new civic si and now this !

What a shame!

·
Driver for hire
208 Posts
I was on the phone with a larger east coast dealer the other day and he's gotten word that a Prelude is in the works. Lets hope it remains no larger than a mid-size, because YES, these full size Accords are killing me. I'll stick with my 7th gen any day (the last mid-size Accord ever made).

·
Frank
655 Posts
last thing i heard when i used to have a prelude is that it wasn't coming back.

I've been checking out the genesis coupe and it looks tempting, 3.8 liter v6 300+ horsepower. Gonna be reading reviews to see how reliable it is. That's probably what i'm gonna jump to once i get bored with the accord.

What i really want is an audi r8 though. lol

·
Andre
484 Posts
Coupe has appeared today, on the Honda site! $450 for the "front under spoiler" is insane seeing that it only like 1 foot of extra plastic on each side going underneath the bumper

·
bka SouthBay7thGen
637 Posts
must appreciate it in person. i actually did a dealertrade on a 13 accord exl v6 cpe w/navi from oakland to san jose and i must say the engine sounds like a indy car :D

it was a nice 50 minute drive :drive:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Coupe looks much better in person, and the coupe does come with the side blinker blindspot camera, you just have to have the EX and above, that one pictured is a LX-S

·
Registered
57 Posts
must appreciate it in person. i actually did a dealertrade on a 13 accord exl v6 cpe w/navi from oakland to san jose and i must say the engine sounds like a indy car :D

it was a nice 50 minute drive :drive:
Completely agree with you. When I was shopping for a car, I ended up skipping Honda because I hated how the new Accord Coupe looked on all pictures I saw. Then I saw it out there in person, on a stop light, and was immediately like :banghead: against the steering wheel. Two test drives and a few weeks later, I ended up trading in the new Maxima for the Accord.

And that's true, the car sounds like it comes with a mild exhaust system factory installed, very very nice. Can't wait to break in the engine to open it up and hear it pass 5K RPM (I miss that so much! haha!)

By the way, none of the POV videos I've seen on YouTube makes the inside engine sound any justice. You really need to drive this car to appreciate it; and it is very nice in my opinion.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
does anybody has this spoiler on yet Genuine Honda Accord 2dr Coupe Deck Lid Spoiler 2013 | eBay
i want to see if it would fit 07 coupe with modification. want to know length from edge to edge. im sure if somebody with coupe can take measurement of trunk. should have went to dealer but forgot today

·
Banned
18 Posts
Although we will have to wait for the full lineup at the end of this month decided to pilot the entire IWC collection, it is not complete large legacy Replica watches uk. And, I have two, should be considered a good omen in the actual …

personalized Swiss replica watches Adebayor collected by the London-based Frost posted on Instagram’s. MailOnline joined the retail price. The watch – display a different time in a storage box, because many of them are automatic movement member means that they need to master wear wind up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts