Accord V6 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Damn.. The SPORT looks SICK...
indeed it is... I got one :)
BUT the radio kinda sucks! Doesn't sound like I woul have hoped. :(
The CVT trans is nice but there's certain things about it they (as a general) need to perfect in them.
I'm getting anywhere for 22-24MPG in regular city driving.
Other than these imperfections, the car is very nice.

·
3,436 Posts
Well I haven't been on this site in a long time. But I recently purchased a 2014 Accord EX. Right now I just have window tint, OEM aero kit, and then LEDs on the light strip up front

I am waiting till Tein releases their coilovers next year and hopefully by then I can fix my driveway. This is me trying to get in at stock height..i HATE my driveway

Future mods will probably just be coilovers, wheels (19s probably because 18s and smaller look tiny), and then maybe retrofit up front and LED tails

·
Registered
133 Posts

Guess ill start it off with a modded one :) let it go down in history!!!! By the way this is my neighbors car
He sold these wheels already and got another set and powdercoated them lime green
sure you've answered this plenty of times but what are the specs on the wheels? And did he do any fender work? Im looking to buy wheels & coils for my 2013. Im thinking 20x9 +35 or +30 offset with 245/40/20 on all four. And i wanna slam her
The stance on this one is just what i want

·
Registered
19 Posts
The 2013+ sedan is very sexy! I cannot wait to buy one!! One day...I wish!! This is the first generation of Accord I prefer the sedan and by far!

·
▒JDM ¥ KING▒
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Nice, get the LED headlights!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey fellas new to the forum, purchased my new Accord EX-L V6 MSM sedan a few months back. I will post pictures soon.

So far I am enjoying my new car, planning to keep it for a very long time.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts