Accord V6 Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
RoLO "THE HULK" NY
903 Posts
I am so surprised this thread isn't full w/ clean accords.. I loved my 7th Gen Sedan.. but this new 9th Gen Sedan has so much potential!

·
Banned
18 Posts
The futuristic glasses, which will appear similar to Cheap Oakley UK Thumps sunglasses, will continually stream real-time information to the lenses using a 3G/4G connection. The Sunglasses will use the same Android software that powers Android smartphones and tablets. Like smartphones and tablets, the Sunglasses will be equipped with GPS and motion sensors. They will also contain a camera and audio inputs and outputs. Featuring a miniature display on one lens, the hi-tech specs will allow users to surf the internet or deal with text messages and emails without lifting a finger. The screen is controlled with a ouse?which is moved simply by tilting your head. And if you still wish to actually talk to someone, it is believed the glasses will let you make calls using an in-built microphone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Caliper Covers, Sport Pedal. And an entire JL Audio system going in next week. c2 650 components up front, c2 650 coaxle in the rear. Powered by jx400/4. Then I have 12w6v3 in a ported box getting powered by jx500/1. I'm saving up for the jl Audio 5 channel HD series amp(1,000.00 dollars). I'm saving up for the hd 900/5. Anyway

I'm not allowed to post a picture, since I havn't had enough posts yet. Well hey guys, great looking Accords in here. I look forward to sharing lots of pictures in the future. Gotta love an Accord!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 EX-L V6 on Megan Racing coilovers and 20x10 Avant Garde wheels

Put the wheels and suspension on when the car was brand new, and it's got about 65k miles on it now. Lots of rubbing, but it's manageable. I had to pull the front fenders but didn't have to roll the rears.

I got brakes from a Mustang GT350R on the way and I am working on making brackets to fit them to the car. Also starting to collect parts for a manual transmission swap. This car has been great and just keeps getting more fun the more I play with it..

61 - 76 of 76 Posts