Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88390

Shon.nv

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89359

I have officially filed a claim as of 10:10 today upon waiting 14 days, which was NOT the original agreed upon time limit for delivery. He is active on numerous boards, and refuses to respond to any of my emails/private messages etc. So i can't think of anything else other than he's scamming or just doesn't care.

EDIT: 8/28/07 -- Still no word from him at all. Promised the item, but no email nor any sort of updated information. He has had time to post on other forum on 8/24/07, but he apparently has no time for me or my emails. Do not deal with this guy, unless it's through official ebay channels. Or something along those lines!!

Apparently i'm not the only one that's having MAJOR issues with this guy.
http://www.gen7accord.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7101&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

·
Registered
158 Posts
September 8th, 2007, 06:17 PM
kalla

Trader Rating: (0) passenger side axle for AV6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I am interested in buying the passenger side axle for AV6 that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.
Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at:[email protected] for a quick reply.

HE'S PM'D ME TWICE ABOUT 2 DIFFERENT ITEMS WITH THE SAME MESSAGE. I THINK WE'VE ALL SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT THE CERTIFIED CHECKS, THIS IS A SCAMMER!

DONT DO ANY BUSNIESS WITH KALLA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Apparently i'm not the only one that's having MAJOR issues with this guy.

ya im the guy from Gen7Accord.com

Ive finally had enough. I sent him money MAY 19TH! I gave him until 11:59 on September 30th to get me my refund. Nothing, no reponse. So im taking action. Ill let you know how things go.

Until then, DO NOT BUY FROM SHON.NV :mad:

·
Derek
686 Posts
Liquid Kordial....don't know how many times I have pm'd Mr. Samir Patel about an item I paid for in MAY, 2007, that I STILL haven't heard back about or received.

Still working on getting this issue straightened out, but not impressed!

·
Registered
173 Posts
ya im the guy from Gen7Accord.com

Ive finally had enough. I sent him money MAY 19TH! I gave him until 11:59 on September 30th to get me my refund. Nothing, no reponse. So im taking action. Ill let you know how things go.

Until then, DO NOT BUY FROM SHON.NV :mad:
Shon.nv is definitely not one to be trusted. I also purchased bulbs from him that I never got. Luckily he did refund me but that was after 2 weeks of constantly emailing him with no response. It was not until I filed a claim on paypal that I received an email from him.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Shon.nv is definitely not one to be trusted. I also purchased bulbs from him that I never got. Luckily he did refund me but that was after 2 weeks of constantly emailing him with no response. It was not until I filed a claim on paypal that I received an email from him.
i just filed a dispute for my bulbs also.:mad:

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
I hate to do this but this guy is inpatient and extremely rude
Buyer: aDo Manija
Item: HID/Headlights
Comments: After I let him have dibs and waited over 2 weeks for him to pay, he says he is going to file a dispute on paypal because his package wasnt delivered within a week of him paying. His payment cleared last Friday. I was out of town that whole weekend and didn't arrive back in town till Tuesday and I shipped it out Wednesday. I explained this to Mr. aDo and he curses me telling me how unprofessional I am. I went well out of my way to hold his package till he paid and I get this in return. Just wanted to warn everyone about doing business with aDo Manija.

·
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee
2,701 Posts
M.J.H. has been banned on Acurazine for being a black market scammer. Beware, he tried selling wheels that supposedly sold on eBay already. He is trying to sell some wheels in the "For Sale" section on here so use extreme caution.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
M.J.H. has been banned on Acurazine for being a black market scammer. Beware, he tried selling wheels that supposedly sold on eBay already. He is trying to sell some wheels in the "For Sale" section on here so use extreme caution.
Thanks for the info. He has been permanently banned from this forum. :up2:

·
Banned
193 Posts
Acura2k1 -- user has not responded to any of my PM's after i sent him money via paypal for his aem v2 intake. i have not received anything or any type of response. i paid on feb 7th and it's been 5 days and still nothing. i have reported it through paypal and demand a full refund and he be suspended from selling/transactions!

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
having a chance to report to paypal is the right thing to do. Since you have reported, just wait to see what his response is. There are always thing that come up that you don't expect. But nonetheless, if he doesnt respond through paypal, your probably going to get you money back.

Waiting after 5 days is normal at time, it may still be shipping. I know with some services with UPS/USPS, they take over a week or two to get shipped. Or possibly he just got it shipped yesterday since you paid friday. What I'm trying to say it there is a downtime on shipping, just wait and see what happens.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts