Accord V6 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I've just opened a dispute with k24 as well. I got a grill from him last year, no problem. I also bought B+C pillars from his thread around the same time and they've never arrived despite numerous contact efforts and excuses.

I have kept my mouth shut on the forums to prevent tarnishing his name. But now its too late when I am still waiting a year for my items.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
It's funny how so many people protected him because he was liked among many.
But when one member is being played something needs to be done.
I remember a while back majority sided with him, but the truth comes out
Good luck man. He's rarely active on here I think also because he sold his Accord.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
I guess I will have to bring this one up again since I still haven't had any reply on it....

Member: Alex (k24)

Paid him $525 in July 2011 for a retro fit lamp set. We had good comunication, I understood he had a lot of things in the way but now its been almost 2 years and he doesn't answer me e-mails, pm's or nothing. I still haven't got the item.

WOW are you kidding me.
I'd kill someone

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Not to sound negative but I too have waited that long for something in the past and now its has been about 7 years. I still check to see if that member logs onto a certain local site from time to time so I can PM him but that was wayy too long ago and I just had to let it go.

·
Frank
655 Posts
I've just opened a dispute with k24 as well. I got a grill from him last year, no problem. I also bought B+C pillars from his thread around the same time and they've never arrived despite numerous contact efforts and excuses.

I have kept my mouth shut on the forums to prevent tarnishing his name. But now its too late when I am still waiting a year for my items.
Are you kidding bro, you wait a year bc you don't wanna tarnish someone's name? You paid good money for something that someone advertised here, well if they don't deliver in a reasonable time, you need to warn others because you may not be the only person getting screwed over by the same guy.

I work hard for my money and I don't let anyone take my hard earned money.

Hope you get your money back or the part you wanted.

·
Registered
8,742 Posts
Chargeback but maybe too late. Lawyer up and people get their act together pretty fast. So maybe I'll be watching you on judge Judy?

Reactions: DiceX

·
Registered
604 Posts
anybody having problem with alex PM me idk if he still goes on here but he did sell the accord and im sort of in contact with him pretty frequently ill forward the message i know how it feels to get ****ed over i got ****ed on this site by a certain someone when i first ordered my bags but please guys just send me a pm with whatever it is and ill call him tomorrow :)

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
The guy lying about his 300 hp na four banger, turns out to be a liar and a thief. What a surprise. It's people like him that deserve to be eradicated from the earth. There is no excuse for what he has done to multiple members. Unacceptable!

·
Honda enthusiast
603 Posts
Correct. I believe I read some posts of his claiming how cheap and easy it was to build a 300 horse N/A k24. Maybe that's where everyone's money went.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The issues I've had with Alex is his reliability/promptness. The first products I purchased off him, it took him 2 weeks to send... and without contacting me at all, I had to call him and got "explanations". He came through so I didn't say anything.

I bought a few other items from him, same thing so I stopped dealing with him because he's just not reliable. I have been told issues with him with my friends in Florida so I'm not just talking out of my ass. He'a a good guy but I'd shy away from doing business with him.

·
▒JDM ¥ KING▒
497 Posts
Sorry to hear all these stories.
The guy is shady, when he got the asian bumper from me, somehow he manage to get a forced "discount" out of my money. Hearing his voice over the phone, back then, I realize right away I'm dealing with a crook...
Can't believe he's not banned yet.

·
BULLPOO
4,241 Posts
Sorry to hear all these stories.
The guy is shady, when he got the asian bumper from me, somehow he manage to get a forced "discount" out of my money. Hearing his voice over the phone, back then, I realize right away I'm dealing with a crook...
Can't believe he's not banned yet.
How would banning him help the current brood of people get their money?

121 - 140 of 164 Posts