Accord V6 Forum banner
141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
JDM UC1
8,396 Posts
Alex is not even in hiding, he's just not around here anymore. he's very active on ig. here's his number, i'm not posting it here for you guys to blast him. just sharing it so they can contact him and follow up on their unfinished business.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I have his number (and hes got a few email addresses) looks like his business is no longer active though in part, his website is down and one of his emails is inactive.

I appreciate the help workinginprogress! Alejandro has still yet to reply to me. That said if he "I don't care ****" then he should return my money. Hes said a few times that he is sending the stuff tomorrow months before and that never materialized so I am not holding my breath right now.

·
Registered
8,742 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Funny reading all this stories from Alex (k24) loved that text how he doesn't care... Thankfully today I'm not in the need of the money. Karma is a b*. God bless.

By the way going on 3 years and still waiting for my retro fit headlight, Thanks kid.

·
Registered
446 Posts
what problems are you having with Zany? I bought the ingalls from him and the weighted shift knob, even cut me a deal since i was buying from him again, shipped everything out very promptly and was exactly as described, even apologized because he couldn't get something out the next day because he was hung up at work, i haven't had any problems out of him.

·
Metalball
367 Posts
NEW REPORTED BLACKLISTED MEMBER

I must regretfully request that Kevin Macias be added to the blacklisted member roster. I purchased a UC1 Inspire steering wheel from him for $200, paid via Paypal, and never received the item. It has now been 3 months later, and he is completely non-responsive!

After patiently waiting a month, I contacted Kevin via Messenger to ask where it was. He initially responded asking why I waited so long to tell him that there was an issue. I then asked for proof of shipping so that I could follow up with the shipping carrier. Kevin was unable to provide proof that it was shipped. He has ignored all remaining attempts to reach him over the last two months!

Kevin has removed the "For Sale" posting of this item from this forum to hide his involvement in this scam.

IT IS HIGHLY UNADVISED TO CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH THIS MEMBER.

141 - 160 of 164 Posts