Accord V6 Forum banner
161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a heads up for everyone. This was totally a stupid situation where I went against my better judgement several times and hoped I could trust someone online and got absolutely bit for it. Learned my lesson and wanted to hopefully prevent anyone else from getting ****ed over by this person.

I posted a WTB thread here for a front lip and was contacted by a member named nimgrea who stated they had the exact lip I was looking for and provided several quite authentic looking pictures of several lips and the lip in question. Against my better judgement I decided to go through with the purchase even though I was iffy about the whole situation as the person had zero posts or feedback online. We attempted to transfer to several accounts which could not be processed before finally using another account with entirely different information than the previous ones provided. After transferring the funds to this person they were slow to respond and then messaged me stating they hadn't received the money and that they were not going to send anything until they had received a second payment which I was absolutely not going to do at this point. I provided them several screenshots verifying that the payment had indeed gone through and been deposited and they again told me they couldn't withdraw the funds for whatever reason and that they needed the money to ship it and would pay me back if I were to send the funds again. At this point the persons spelling and manner of speech changed greatly, similar to someone who is not a native english speaker and I had pretty much full confirmation that they were a scammer with no intention of sending the lip or my money back. I then told them that they could send the lip or refund the money that I had already transferred to them and that if they didn't I would not be doing any further business with them going forward. I then informed them that If they refused I would make sure to advise everyone online to not do any business with them and have not received any communication from them since.

I know I will never see my money back or receive the lip I ordered but I'm hoping this will be a warning for other members here to always trust your better judgement even though you may really want a specific part and to NOT do any business with nimgrea, anyone named Dau Giet, anyone who uses the emails [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] or just anyone online that you don't get a good vibe from. I've also included pictures of the lips that they sent to me. I'm going to assume that if anyone is looking for a lip and someone tells them they have something and sends these pictures that the seller is indeed a SCAMMER.

Attachments

161 - 164 of 164 Posts