Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should compile the dyno numbers everyone has along with their mods. It would be helpful for those who are unsure which mods to buy. Multiple dynos would be cool to analyze specific mods and their effectiveness. We don't need to compile a list like some sites do, just have a database with which to look at the outcomes of different builds.

·
Registered
245 Posts
this is stock:

whp: 165 wtq: 150

now...

sorry for the slanted in the end part... :poke:

2011 honda accord lx-s 5spd manual k24z3 (p2r tbs, takeda sri, p2r downpipe, UR pulleys, greddy se)

whp:181, wtq:155

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
490 Posts
Who knows, I might dyno my car weekend.

I'm not expecting factory freak #s, my car has around 124,000 miles on it (6 speed)

Intake, J-pipe, test pipe, 3" catback.

Precats soon!

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
i have a thread with all my dynos so far. I will be going on the dyno again tomorrow. Parts installed since last time... V3 PCDs and XLR8 75A mounts.

·
TrakCord
1,485 Posts
Ill contribute becuz i support this thread. :up:
03 Accord 6 speed
Stock J30a4 with breather mods & stock ECU:
V2 Precat deletes
Stock J-pipe
3" single exhaust
A/C deleted
09 3.7 TL manifold and 80mm T/B
4" intake elbow w/ Velocity stack & double pantyhose filter lol :up:
the 261 was a spike so dont mind that number! This is SAE smoothing 5 correction.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
I am probably going to dyno my car also. First without water meth and then with water meth. Let see if that makes any difference..

I ono is my car a 3.0 or a 3.5 hahaha ;)

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It will probably make a small difference, it is mostly to prevent heatsoak. Wait, are you injecting meth in an NA 3.0 Accord?

Edit: come to think of it, I remember my old Accord heatsoaking one day when I was at the track all day and it was 90+ and sunny. Was rare, but can happen I suppose

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
All car heat soak. Heat soak leds to higher IAT reading. That leads to the car pulling timing. So with water meth you will have a constant power supply instead of driving super good in the winter and crapping out in the summer.

·
SSM_AV6-6
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice. Now that I recall, meth injection can actually lower your IAT significantly and not just prevent heatsoak :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts