Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
original member!
7,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been talking to Ryan over at Extreme Dimensions on making a cf trunk for the sedans. While they were working on that they were also working on OEM fenders for the 6th gens. I recently found this out and am now posting this to see who would want to purchase some fenders? if we can get 10 ppl total on the fenders and trunk buy we all will receive 30% off the final cost. I have no price amount right now and was told that the products would be in there shop 3 months from now.

UPDATE: Ryan got back to me and he says they are for the 4dr. Now I dont know if it will work on the 2dr so im not going to say it is. If anyone knows let me know!

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
there is a company that makes cf fenders, not sure if they have it for sedans, but i remember for coupes.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
It's the same company from what I know just a different name. I think you should tell them to make a Carbon Fiber lip kit or even a CF roof spoiler :) can't wait to get a CF trunk again.

·
Registered
812 Posts
you know , i was thinking about contacting one of these companys, an seeing if they would be interested in taking my hood, fenders an front bumper,an using them to make the molds for s15 conversions for an accord, i would just want mine in carbon fiber....

·
original member!
7,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ha ha yeah that would be sweet! they would have to take my fender from me tho to make the mold.....those might sell better then original ones :D

on a product note Ryan got back to me and he says they are for the 4dr. Now I dont know if it will work on the 2dr so im not going to say it is...michelle can you edit the thread title to include sedan?

·
Registered
861 Posts
mmmm sounds so tempting LOL. I think I would be down for some. I would have to see how they look on the ride first.

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
Nittanys1 said:
ha ha yeah that would be sweet! they would have to take my fender from me tho to make the mold.....those might sell better then original ones :D
i think ive seen cf flares somewhere once before, either for sale or on someones accord. so theyre deff made or have been made before.

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
2dr fender and 4 dr are NOT the same

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
telele said:
It's the same company from what I know just a different name. I think you should tell them to make a Carbon Fiber lip kit or even a CF roof spoiler :) can't wait to get a CF trunk again.

did you put projectors in or headlight came like that?

·
allstar
349 Posts
Honestly, I think there would be interest in a CF lip kit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts