Accord V6 Forum banner

501 - 518 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Definitely interested in getting any color NRG Damper for the whip. Just want a new set lol. If anyone can PM me that would be awesome, not trying to fill the forums with sh*tposts to reach the 5 post limit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Ikethegreat,

I was hoping you still had that torque damper for the gen7 03-07 honda accord v6 auto. If you do I have a few questions about it and am very interested in taking it off you hands if possible. Please let me know, as currently I do not have enough posts to send a PM directly.

Best Regards,

Aceofclubs0001

·
Registered
4 Posts
Posting here to remind myself of this. Just started taking my car to the track, so this will be a must.

·
Registered
61 Posts
These do not appear to be available anymore, unless someone sells a used one. Probably the best bet is to buy this: https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/store/product/nrg-engine-torque-damper-universal-carbon-fiber-small/?gclid=Cj0KCQjws7TqBRDgARIsAAHLHP4rAT64klj_O4v69tBKvAoaWY8vy2ExtD24wbp5DMbBj62Y94NIMBcaAnVoEALw_wcB

And then fab up some brackets. eBay has “universal engine torque dampers” for like 20 bucks but idk how good they are.

Also, a clever person could probably fab 3 different sets of brackets and have 3 damper location options: one on the passenger side similar to the ingalls, one on the back of motor like the NRG, and one on the front like the CL-S damper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It would be mega if we could get this item back on shelves. I'm sure there's a market and maybe Heeltoe can stock these. The only thing on the market as of now is the Ignals torque damper, and we all know how it's all for looks!

501 - 518 of 518 Posts