Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for users to post questions about the rules about sizes of images and content. Also if you see someone with an image bigger than the 550x200 pixel limit or questionable content, please post it here so the Mods can take proper action. With everyone's help and eyes, we can keep sig images here to stay!

Aziz

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
i understand... i just don't want to see someone banned cuz of the size of their sig... but then again it IS EVERYONE'S responsibility to make sure their within regulations... kiet youy should be Mr LED/ Enforcer ;) :p

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
^^ i understand... i just don't want to see someone banned cuz of the size of their sig... but then again it IS EVERYONE'S responsibility to make sure their within regulations... kiet youy should be Mr LED/ Enforcer ;) :p

i should huh... lol, everyone should be responsible for themselves, but we dont, thats how everything works.. if not, we would have moderators, nor popo's, judges and you know... lol

·
___
4,751 Posts
ALSO,

If you guys are posting in the same thread, please don't link to your sig more than once, that also gets annoying. Once per thread is fine.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Here's more clarification for you all:

There is to be ABSOLUTELY NO images pertaining to items you are selling. Text links ONLY.

As far as our policy goes towards violators, if your sig is in violation, you'd better hope a fellow member reminds you it's out of order before we see it and nuke your signature priviledges.

Show sig by default will be DISABLED permanently, as there is absolutely no reason to have it shown more than once. If you really want your sig to show that bad, take that extra brain cell and click the checkbox :rolleyes:

That is all. :cool:

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
VTEC-v6! said:

There is to be ABSOLUTELY NO images pertaining to items you are selling. Text links ONLY.

As far as our policy goes towards violators, if your sig is in violation, you'd better hope a fellow member reminds you it's out of order before we see it and nuke your signature priviledges.

dont worry james, i'll TRY to get to them before you do.. lol... i want everyone to have it, but not to lose it... ;)

change it or lose it... thats my model.. lol

·
Banned
3,584 Posts
VTEC-v6! said:

Show sig by default will be DISABLED permanently, as there is absolutely no reason to have it shown more than once. If you really want your sig to show that bad, take that extra brain cell and click the checkbox :rolleyes:

so can i text link to my ebay fs page or something like that?

·
375 Posts
i would just like to say that i think its really annpying that we have to keep clicking on 'show ur signature' everytime we post..
under user cp...edit options..the item is already clicked to show ur signature and images and avatars..
so i don't understand why we have to keep clicking it when we post..

it should be set as show ur signature in default...just thought i would bring it up...

·
Vimal (vee-mall)
4,418 Posts
The reason that its not automatically enabled is because of this:

let say you (or anybody for that matter) is posting in a thread often. On one page you could have posted 4 times and people would see your sig 4 times which is 3 times too many.

·
___
4,751 Posts
KnightRyder said:
The reason that its not automatically enabled is because of this:

let say you (or anybody for that matter) is posting in a thread often. On one page you could have posted 4 times and people would see your sig 4 times which is 3 times too many.
Exactly, that's why we would like each person's sig to show up no more than once in each thread. It just gets annoying seeing someone post 10 times on one page and the sig showing up each time.

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
Been waiting for this, thanks guys :) Ooh ooh, can i use the v6p.net logo in there? And if so, where is a simple one, just the little v6p? Thanks guys :woot:

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
mod lists ok? someone just PMed me and told me that a mod list for my car isn't legal on a sig. i don't see why it wouldn't be...as long as i'm not linking to manufacterers or anything hardcore like that.

·
V6 -> I4 -> I6
2,943 Posts
is there file size limit? good to see sig feature is back. :)

·
___
4,751 Posts
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
mod lists ok? someone just PMed me and told me that a mod list for my car isn't legal on a sig. i don't see why it wouldn't be...as long as i'm not linking to manufacterers or anything hardcore like that.
What you have is fine, as long is it's not bigger than 550x200 ;)

And there's not really a file size limit, just remember not everyone has DSL/Cable so don't go crazy please.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts