Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the rims already, they came today...here are some pix. they are 18 roja drift gt

now i need help with getting tires lol. i want the good sticky stuff. what brands and models do u guys recommend? im thinking about going with 225/35/18? my price limit would be around $700ish. thanks guys :D

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
brex said:
good job wis! :up:

i suggest prada spec 2....
brexxxxy, u know any good shops with good prices for them? :D i need the hook up haha

·
Registered
708 Posts
Bro that tire is to small. Run a 235/40/18. Thats the correct size.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wheels look great. I have Nitto NT555's and I like them alot. I got them at Discount Tire. If you buy your tires online it's going to cost ya $15-$20 per wheel to get them mounted and balanced. Buy your tires from Discount and mount and lifetime balance is free. Something to think about.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sleestak said:
Wheels look great. I have Nitto NT555's and I like them alot. I got them at Discount Tire. If you buy your tires online it's going to cost ya $15-$20 per wheel to get them mounted and balanced. Buy your tires from Discount and mount and lifetime balance is free. Something to think about.
righttt, i was looking on the site that 6speedmaster posted and i clicked on the locator thing and i found out its the same as america's tires! which was hte place i went to today, i hope they match their own website prices :D

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
those rims are mad tight, i wanted to get those but in silver for my ride, can't wait to see the pics

Toyo tires are really good as well.

But rubber is rubber, don't lose hair over it, just get a good brand

I'd go with 235/35/18 though, low pro's would look sick on those rims, just ride with a little more caution =) Good luck bro.

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
brex said:
good job wis! :up:

i suggest prada spec 2....
That's my first suggestion as well. :yes:
I also like the Kuhmo Ecsta MX. I just love the tread on those tires. It looks so hot!

Bro that tire is to small. Run a 235/40/18. Thats the correct size.
:iagree:

Hey wj4, I've got the same shoe rack as you! :gapteeth:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kramer2k said:
That's my first suggestion as well. :yes:
I also like the Kuhmo Ecsta MX. I just love the tread on those tires. It looks so hot!

:iagree:

Hey wj4, I've got the same shoe rack as you! :gapteeth:
lol nice eyes! :angel: im still looking for the best package at the shops around here so i can go in and have them install, and balance and the whole 9.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pochacc_will said:
hot rims dude!!!
how much did those cost you?
rims were pretty cheap, i got it from ebaymotors. the seller claims to be the number 1 roja distributor and has a lot of good deals on roja and motegi rims.
i got them for $640shipped

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
if u got hte money, i would go for a set of Pirelli PZERO Nero m&s

if not, go for some el cheapos like Hankook or Nankang or something like that. And then get a set of snow tires for ur OEMs.

..... EDIT....
nm... ur in cali... no snow there... lol get Pirelli PZERO Nero M&S

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
DV8 said:
if u got hte money, i would go for a set of Pirelli PZERO Nero m&s

if not, go for some el cheapos like Hankook or Nankang or something like that. And then get a set of snow tires for ur OEMs.

..... EDIT....
nm... ur in cali... no snow there... lol get Pirelli PZERO Nero M&S

agree with pzeros, they are great tires, just wear really quickly. elcheapos like hankook or nankang will look good, but ride like crap, and wear like crap as well, and they have crappy rubber outside of their temp range of 55f-120f.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts