Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Nice choice of wheels, how do you like the ride from 19s to 18s?? Lil more comfortable for the ride and driver huh.

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mista jc said:
Nice choice of wheels, how do you like the ride from 19s to 18s?? Lil more comfortable for the ride and driver huh.

i honestly love the ride it is not as bumpy turns better and takes off faster. these rota wheels are light.

i will test them out a little later tonight . :D ;)

yeah they do look like the neos with out the cap. im gonna powder coat them black and keep the polished lip.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Wuzkrackin83 said:
i honestly love the ride it is not as bumpy turns better and takes off faster. these rota wheels are light.

i will test them out a little later tonight . :D ;)

yeah they do look like the neos with out the cap. im gonna powder coat them black and keep the polished lip.
dude i love your car. there is something about the 6th gens that just makes me like them a lot. yours and jais are two of those 6th gens.

what are you doing bout your old rims? they for sale? :p

·
MMMMM....Boost !!!
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OwAce said:
dude i love your car. there is something about the 6th gens that just makes me like them a lot. yours and jais are two of those 6th gens.

what are you doing bout your old rims? they for sale? :p

lol i dunno yet. i already have offers for them but i might keep them. seeing that they are discontinued and all.

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Nice wheels, they look a lot like the old ones. lol always showing off the good old lambos eh?

Wuzkrackin83 said:
Is it me or does your drivers side door seem like its opening out more than the passengers? Maybe its the angle of the picture.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts