Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so heres whats up. i have a voltmeter. its the only gauge that i want to have installed. i used to be into car audio heavily so i bought a good voltmeter to monitor my junk. now, i want to put it into the accord. it makes me aggrivated that all the A-pillars on Ebay or whereever are all for 3 gauges. i dont need that many. i only want one. or maybe if i can find one with two, ill buy another gauge (like trans temp, or air/fuel). but i can only seem to find the one with 3. any ideas?

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
go to ebay and look for an autometer guage pod. they sometimes have one guage podillars. but most of teh time two. they are good quality and good fitment compared to the other univeral guage pillar pods out there.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

is this what you were referring to? cuz i was looking for the entire a-pillar mold. or is that not possible to find?

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
yeah, i was referring to that. they dont make the whole a pillar pods with just one pod in it, as far as i know. usually they come in three from what i see the most.

if not, you buy a single guage pod and mold it into your pillar.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, i see what your saying. i was just hoping that i could find the whole thing. i wanted it to look super clean. but ill search for some pics of the A-pillar with that add-on and see how it looks when mounted.

·
Registered
635 Posts
2KBlack_AV6 said:
yea, i see what your saying. i was just hoping that i could find the whole thing. i wanted it to look super clean. but ill search for some pics of the A-pillar with that add-on and see how it looks when mounted.
There is a member on here who works in a body shop and has molded a few of these pods onto the a pillar, I think his name is mikeymike now. Search and try to find him if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
i got a single pod with my fiero. you want it? i can get a price on shipping, and thats all youll have to pay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts