Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it comes time to drop my car, I'm looking into adjustable shocks/struts, I've got it narrowed down to kyb agx, tokico illumina, and koni yellows. First, I've been reading reviews and found out that the agx's don't seem to last as long, especially on higher settings. That makes sense to me since they are consistently the least expensive of the 3.

To the point, if anyone has opinions on these choices post'em up, also, I've heard conflicting information about being able to adjust the rears without removing them from the car (I think I should be able to access the strut tower from the trunk so I don't see why not), if anyone has definite info on that please post. Right now it's really between the tokicos and the konis, and the difference in price is about $120 on ebay. I'm kinda leaning towards the the konis cause they offer ride height adjustment where the tokicos and kyb's only have dampening force adjustment.

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
if u got the dough go fo the yellow... if not i'd take the AGX .. friend has on his teg and it runs really well... but thats a teg...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts