Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 1994 accord ex. it is completley stock. I want to go faster without burning a hole in my wallet. any ideas to increase my horsepower. If I get an intake, exaust, and headers, how much would it increase.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont want to put a tubo in it. Can you tell me everything else I can put in to increase speed. The budget is under 1$,000

·
Registered
416 Posts
best bang for the buck=nitrous

id say for a solid 1000 you can get a great setup, professionally installed and tuned so its safe and effective (effective based on the size of the shots you use)

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
if you have an automatic, swap to a manual. You can do that for under $1000 parts, but labor and install you'll have to take care of yourself.

·
Accord Mafia Member #001
350 Posts
Get an intake, header, exhaust. Check out jgdynamics and look into PnP the head off a motor like yours then upgrade the valvetrain. Probably end up being a little over $1K but close enough.

·
Registered
514 Posts
im also in same situation i dont have a limit but i have an auto

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
take out the power steering and ac..DIY...FREE and sell..and also ...generic cold air..$50 install...DIY...dc 4-2-1 ceramic headers...$200 +/-..install..DIY.....and exhaust...straight piping..no cat..or high flow performance cat..$250-600 varies wat you want...MSD wires $45...denso iridium $35-40..DIY..and then..go part out some of the things you dont need in the trunk..and back seat..such as the carpeting..and spare tires(if you have the balls to..lol)...and then gut out as much of the car as you possible can..save you lots of weight..

btw...dont be expecting some miracle gains dude..haha..$1000 isnt much...but if you had $2500.. ;) different story..hahah

:D :D :D cough h22 cough :D :D :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
u can go wild do light weight fly wheel light weight under drive pulley and see not really a hp gain but ull see a difference with taking out ps and ac or just one of those its up 2 u. its hard to just limit it to just a certain price unless ur gunna build it up after this $1K then aight u can do that but all motor is mad work boost is great i dont really like juice but you can juice too.

·
NorCal's Accord C.F.whore
377 Posts
best bang for your money would be a bisi cam, a good quality cam gear, adjustable fpr, and an intake. that will blow your $1000 easy inlcuding install.

·
NorCal's Accord C.F.whore
377 Posts
i have no idea. my bad indeed.

figured it was still on the first page and i could add some good info for others in the same predicament.

also, swapping and nitrous is not for everyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts