Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search before but i couldnt find anything. i have a sedan i want to buy a set of aftermarket tail lights open them and do a conversion to led. has anybody open them. i know you can open the stock ones to take the amber out of the turn signal i just wonder if the aftermarket have a different kind of glue??????????
anybody????????????

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
chapin said:
i did a search before but i couldnt find anything. i have a sedan i want to buy a set of aftermarket tail lights open them and do a conversion to led. has anybody open them. i know you can open the stock ones to take the amber out of the turn signal i just wonder if the aftermarket have a different kind of glue??????????
anybody????????????
every aftermarket taillight ive seen for the 6th gen 4drs are all easy to open.... just pop em in the oven or use a heat gun and slowly pry open the casing

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a set of 06 S2000 tail lights i will like to try to fit them on a set of aftermarket tail lights since they are way brighter then those on ebay and they actually look like g35 turn signal and stop are in a angel eye look to them. thats all just trying to be different

1 - 4 of 4 Posts