Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
looks good but i would dump your tails. I don't like how you spraying the trunk pieces. Get some red/clears.

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yea im thinking about red/clears, just havent gotten around to it. I've also been looking for some rims, I want some nice black 5-spokes but havent found anything, anyone know where i can look? Also, what size rims you guys think i should go with? I also am going to drop my car soon but im worried about my greddy dragging and when i get my buddy club 2 kit it might drag...any opinions on that?

·
Jan/Feb '06 ROTM
1,406 Posts
well.....i would go back to stock exhaust.....having a modified exhaust doesn't really help on our cars.....you gain a lil on top....but actually lose lowend torque....i'd rather have a drop than exhaust....but that's just me...

for rims.....definitely 18"s.....i recommend Katana VR6's in hyperblack with a polished lip.....

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No i havent seen those in 18, why is 18 better than 17? Where can i see a pic of the Tenzo Mean 6 that u suggested?

·
Jan/Feb '06 ROTM
1,406 Posts
here are the Mean6's..i don't know whose car this is....but whoever's car it is.....it look killer...his are 18"s....but with 215/45 tires....which is a lil smaller than most run on 18"s....so they won't look quite that big....but just about...

http://iamandy.com/pictures/view_album.php?set_albumName=honda

and 18"s are just nicer looking.....17"s are ok....they just look too small......all a matter of opinion tho...

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
driven said:
nice pulleys and tint..
Thank You.

And Dinzdale40 thanks for the link, i don't really like those too much though...I just can't get over black 5-spokes...

·
Butta
837 Posts
I like your dark trunk tails, thoses look really good. If you are ordering from dicount tire direct, make sure they understand that your Accord EX is a v6! When i ordered rims from them last week... and got the rims this week, they sent me 4 lug instead of 5 lug because in their computer a EX comes up as a 4cylinder!!!!

Car looks good tho...

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol, just washed it yesterday :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts