Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. What do you think of these rims? The brand is Katana but I don't know which model. Has anyone heard of this brand? What is the reputation about Katana? I really want mesh rims and I thought these looked pretty nice.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'm not familiar with rim brands or reputations, but I can tell you my opinion on how they look: I think they would look nice, especially on a dark coupe.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
yeah i have to agree with Ian, looks pretty good. I know in the past clean2draccord used to roll on Katana's, dont really remember him saying anything negative about them. Check out his old wheels in the past "Ride of the Months"

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
looks ok, i thought katanas were replica brand? not sure i think i used to see some c5 replicas from that company, but i definetely would not pay more than $800 for those including tires if used.

·
Registered
189 Posts
IRNOTFOB said:
looks ok, i thought katanas were replica brand? not sure i think i used to see some c5 replicas from that company, but i definetely would not pay more than $800 for those including tires if used.
Katanas are ok and yes they are replicas of the more expensive brands. Like he said I wouldnt pay more than 600 if used because I think you can get new 18's with tires for 800-1000. Atleast back in the day it was like , I had ordered Katana VR6 for my CL and it was 900 shipped including tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts