Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my accord v6 coupe like 5 days ago and its bone stock and I was just wondering what kind of intake, exhaust,kit,and spoiler i should get any ideas anyone???

·
Registered
98 Posts
Lower it first. You must lower it first. Get the stance looking right first. Then go whichever route you please. Thats how i work anyway....

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
BRAKES!!!

You will find after some harder than average braking that you will want something just a tad better!

·
Registered
98 Posts
With me, i've NEVER seen the need to upgrade the brakes. Then again i don't drive my car hard. I do get on it some of course; ya gotta do that. But the factory brakes stop the car fine for me. Brakes just seem, IMO, a waste of money unless you really into driving hard and having to stop fast.... which i'm not.

·
Smooth as Silk
345 Posts
Supernova said:
With me, i've NEVER seen the need to upgrade the brakes. Then again i don't drive my car hard. I do get on it some of course; ya gotta do that. But the factory brakes stop the car fine for me. Brakes just seem, IMO, a waste of money unless you really into driving hard and having to stop fast.... which i'm not.
Well, one thing many members feel is that they are not into having to break hard and feeling as if their rotors are warped at 15k miles (okay, the mileage may be an exaggeration, but the feeling is not). Brakes are as beneficial an upgrade as any other (even moreso in some cases) - but it can get pretty expensive (like lowering).

If brakes were not on your list, I would do the intake 1st.

·
registered n00b
2,769 Posts
welcome to v6p! but please, use the search button.

i also think that the first mod should be springs and a good set of dampers

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
hell no...

Dropping your car is definately the first step.... if you dont lower, you look like a 4x4... :rofl3:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
intake, exhaust,kit,and spoiler ...

intake: k&n or injen (since you can convert into short ram or cold air)...exhaust: just buy a good muffler and get custom pipen, go with Sunk2, HKS, Tanabe, etc..all sound nice and deep...Kit: OEM lip kit, and OEM Deck lid spoiler.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
make sure you buy what you want. dont go cheap just because you cant afford it now (save up)...you cant imagine how much $$$$$$ i lose when i change my mind.

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts
Well you've come to the right place for sure! I agree the first priorities would be suspension and brake upgrade. Performance wise i would get the AEM V2 first followed by the exhaust. Don't forget to participate in the unichip poll.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts