Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mike
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting a body kit soon, I've already decided that I want Spyder/BW skirts and rear, but I've really been hung up on what urethane front bumper to get... Any opinions would help.

My first choice was R34... but over time that has gotten to look too... I dunno, just not feeling it anymore. Now I'm stradling BC3 or R33 urethane. I'm shooting for something that isn't too ricey/exotic, but not too stock looking.

Any input?

·
Mike
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea... was thinking about bc2.
didn't know if there were any others that might look nice.

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
buddy club 2 is the only body kit I like. all the others are way too played out. if you're a 99 accord, just drop it super low and put an oem lip kit on. :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have the BC2 kit and I think it looks great. I think the lip kits are over rated. I have seen way too many lip kits on 6th gens where I am from.

·
Mike
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll probably end up going with BC2, I have oem kit with a 2'' drop... but ended up cracking my bumper and wanting something new.

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I personally like the R33 front end, spyder rear with spyder wing, and BW sideskirts. Thats what I will end up probably doing in the near feature, and my new suspension idea is secret. I decided to ditch coilovers all together ;). Working hard and studying harder so I don't post that much here anymore :(. Sorry to hijack lol.

·
t|23v0|2 n00b t00n3|2
3,572 Posts
hmmmmm if wanting to get rid of oem lip kit, have you thought about wings west polyurethane kit???????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts