Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched and done my research and found that most prefer the Optima Yellow because of the reserve capacity for stereo systems. Some others like the red top but I have my engine accents blue, and was wondering if anyone has the optima blue. I know that it is a deep cycle marine battery but will it work for a car also. I dont want to have all the hoses, battery tie down, ignition wires, and resevoirs blue and have a yellow or red battery.

1. Do you have the Optima Blue

2. Is it working well for you

3. What is the propper part # for it

4. How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys: any one else have any feedback

???????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
908 Posts
tireguy98 said:
I have searched and done my research and found that most prefer the Optima Yellow because of the reserve capacity for stereo systems. Some others like the red top but I have my engine accents blue, and was wondering if anyone has the optima blue. I know that it is a deep cycle marine battery but will it work for a car also. I dont want to have all the hoses, battery tie down, ignition wires, and resevoirs blue and have a yellow or red battery.

1. Do you have the Optima Blue

2. Is it working well for you

3. What is the propper part # for it

4. How much wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

1.u dont need a blue optima. Its a waste of money.
2.It does work well in my friend's NEON, seriously. But he still told me that I dont need it for my car.
3. Dont know the part number
4. u need to get rid of the teenager jokes in mind. :D

Overall, if you r so WANT the cool and functional Optima, the YELLOW one is good enough. Save money for something else, buddy.
Vu

·
MARTIN
1,411 Posts
TL battery cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts