Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,

I ordered battery terminals from the E-store on this site last tuesday(10/26)

How long does it take for it to get where i am(maryland)?

i pm'd V6momoney but i didn't get a reply.

I've ordered decals from the store before and it came pretty quickly about 2 days after i sent payment.

not saying that v6p ripped me off but it would be cool to get a tracking number or something saying that it was sent out.

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Accordio V6P will not, and has not ever ripped someone off. I am sure your aware that the SEMA show is going on right now, and I dont think maurice will be home till later this week. Maybe you can try and get in touch with Garrett aka gme2001

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I placed an order, but haven't received the product. I have sent multiple messages for a status to no avail. I forgot about the SEMA show, maybe that is the reason for the lack of response and product.

AccordiO said:
Hey guys/gals,

I ordered battery terminals from the E-store on this site last tuesday(10/26)

How long does it take for it to get where i am(maryland)?

i pm'd V6momoney but i didn't get a reply.

I've ordered decals from the store before and it came pretty quickly about 2 days after i sent payment.

not saying that v6p ripped me off but it would be cool to get a tracking number or something saying that it was sent out.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Both of you PM Garrett (gme2001) for info on your orders. Everyone other than Garrett is at SEMA right now, so that's most likely the reason for the lag. Usually we are very prompt with getting our orders out.

I would help you but unfortunately I don't deal with the physical operation of the orders, only the online portion :D

If you guys are in the area you can call 408-292-4137, that's our unofficial V6P phone number ;) but I'm sure he's not sitting in front of the phone right now, so PM first.

·
Registered
135 Posts
PMantis24,

Thanks for the heads-up. I sent a PM to Garrett for the info.

PMantis24 said:
Both of you PM Garrett (gme2001) for info on your orders. Everyone other than Garrett is at SEMA right now, so that's most likely the reason for the lag. Usually we are very prompt with getting our orders out.

I would help you but unfortunately I don't deal with the physical operation of the orders, only the online portion :D

If you guys are in the area you can call 408-292-4137, that's our unofficial V6P phone number ;) but I'm sure he's not sitting in front of the phone right now, so PM first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts