Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i ordered a Magnaflow catback for the 7th Gen Accord v6 coupe..i get it installed on tuesday so im anxious to see what this bad boy is going to sound like with that injen rd cold air.. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
whaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!

·
Registered
807 Posts
broommm brooooomm ka BOOOOM lol j/k i wish i knew. You just gonna have to wait when you get it installed. I have Greddy Evo 2 and i absolutely love it.

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
i know what it sounds like... I heard before on a AV6. It's not that loud, which is the beauty of it, it has a low growl, which resembles to the G35, resembles, not imitates. But all-in-all it sounds real good, no ricer burners with that exhaust.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NexsoN said:
i know what it sounds like... I heard before on a AV6. It's not that loud, which is the beauty of it, it has a low growl, which resembles to the G35, resembles, not imitates. But all-in-all it sounds real good, no ricer burners with that exhaust.
GReat...i dont want it to sound like a rice burner..just a nice little deep tone ha..ok dont they make 2 different kinda of magnaflows? the oval kinda and the round kind..which one am i getting?

1.http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=Sport&id=919

2.http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/parts/15640_lg.jpg

·
Registered
209 Posts
What did you pay for the exhaust?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sleestak said:
What did you pay for the exhaust?

525 installed......shipping takes 3 days..not bad. it would have be 477 if i wanted to wait a while

can anyone answer the last post i made please...thank you

·
KSU Owls
232 Posts
hey man congrats on the exhaust! it would really help me alot if you could get some sound clips of this exhaust and put them up.. im really interested in them but very hessitant since i dont know what they sound like :/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts