Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Never thought I would be posting a part out. But as some of you may know Im moving to Orlando and its going to cost a bit of money for my apartment and school. So here is what is up for sale.

Nexsons Half din flip out - 325 shipped Pending
This is in pristine condition. For the 2003

Fiberglassed PS2 slim glovebox - 275 shipped Take an additional 100 off if you don't want the ps2 slim
(small crack where the glove box closes, pictured below)
Everything else in perfect conditon

Blackhoused headlights and 8k Hid kit - 200 shipped SOLD

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol no im just trying to put a little extra money in my pockets. Im keeping my car, and the trunk ;)

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
you might want to post what year the half din is for because I almost sold mine to a guy w/ an 03 and it would not have fit in his car.

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you might want to post what year the half din is for because I almost sold mine to a guy w/ an 03 and it would not have fit in his car.
Thanks man yeah its an 03
what about head lights without hid kit? are they DOT stamped?
headlights without the hid kit ill sell for 130 shipped. Im sure the headlights are legal. They look just like the factory headlights.

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK Guys Glovebox, PS2 slim, Headlights and HID kit are still available. Half Din is pending on payment.

·
Your V6P Snake Champion
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$100 shipped for headlights? i would still need to find amber reflectors couse i dont like those clear once
125 shipped for headlights. There is a member on here that wants to trade his orange reflectors for the clear. So you can talk to him about that if you decide to get them
325 shipped for the half din?!?! that is a steal!!
i'm tempted to get the glove box.....
Yeah glove box is in great condition. Just has that minor crack where it closes. But thats an easy fix with bondo.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts