Accord V6 Forum banner

how many hours on v6p each week?

  • < 2

    Votes: 14 26.4%
  • between 2 and 7

    Votes: 22 41.5%
  • between 7 and 14

    Votes: 7 13.2%
  • 14 +

    Votes: 10 18.9%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
registered n00b
Joined
·
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im almost ashamed to admit it, but i typically spend 2-3 hours on v6p each day, intermittently.

as a student, i am almost nearly in front of a computer. every once in a while, on study breaks, i'll check in on v6p. probably happens 6-8 times a day, about 20 minutes each visit.

i justify the time spent on forums by viewing it as a form of job training for my future profession. as i intend to move into the automotive industry after i obtain my degree, all of the knowledge i gain regarding the automobile and its subsystems can be applied at my future workplace.

you guys?


NOTE: poll is stated in hours per WEEK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
sumptimwong said:
im almost ashamed to admit it, but i typically spend 2-3 hours on v6p each day, intermittently.

as a student, i am almost nearly in front of a computer. every once in a while, on study breaks, i'll check in on v6p. probably happens 6-8 times a day, about 20 minutes each visit.

i justify the time spent on forums by viewing it as a form of job training for my future profession. as i intend to move into the automotive industry after i obtain my degree, all of the knowledge i gain regarding the automobile and its subsystems can be applied at my future workplace.

you guys?
i think i spend like.. 5+ hours? i duno.. at work.. i work at a cellphone place. theres not much business so its v6p.net or myspace... :( and now.. its 4am. im suppose to study for a midterm and guess what.... v6p it is again... is there someway we can track our hours online??
 

·
registered n00b
Joined
·
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spec7 said:
and now.. its 4am. im suppose to study for a midterm and guess what.... v6p it is again...
LMAO!! exact same boat as you. trying to study for a financial accounting MT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,068 Posts
GPerlAccord said:
im on this dang thing 24/7! hahaha. j/k
...but I do have v6p set as my default page for my browser :D

dang.. default. thats HARDCORE! ahhah. i would never get anything done if that was default. cuz once i open a window.. then i gotta start searchin the forsales page... then the 7gen page.. then the regional page.. ahhah

by then i would forget what i was suppose to do in the first place.
 

·
Bai Se Feng Che
Joined
·
784 Posts
I got MTV on and V6P :D

I have a laboratory job where I don't have to be at work until 4PM in the afternoon but I get home at like 1in the morning. That should explain why I am still on :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
too much. i'm constantly on the computer writing crazy 12 page papers and since v6p is my newest addiction, it's just too convenient.


gperl, what lab job do u have?
 

·
Bai Se Feng Che
Joined
·
784 Posts
hey joe....man you're still up? I don't think I can ever sleep well anymore either.

I work at a QA lab doing micro-testing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,670 Posts
sorry for thread jacking.. this is my last interuption.. promise.

gperl, can u hook me up with a job in houston? i've worked in qa/qc with lots of environmental lab experience. resume available.
 

·
Smooth as Silk
Joined
·
345 Posts
I'm in finance and have a computer in front of me everyday for 8 hours+ (not inlcuding breaks of course). So when I diffuse from the numbers, v6p is where I'll land. But when Friday hits, v6p does not see me 'til the next Monday.
 

·
indoctidiscant
Joined
·
3,790 Posts
dymondawg said:
I'm in finance and have a computer in front of me everyday for 8 hours+ (not inlcuding breaks of course). So when I diffuse from the numbers, v6p is where I'll land. But when Friday hits, v6p does not see me 'til the next Monday.
what do you do in finance?
 

·
Smooth as Silk
Joined
·
345 Posts
OwAce said:
what do you do in finance?
I work for a global leader in HR Outsourcing. Within Client finance, I prepare contracts, calculate project budget estimates, and perform a little internal auditing here and there (to say the least).
 

·
I &#9829; My Honda
Joined
·
1,891 Posts
im on here all day... pretty much when there is nothing on tv im on hehe... im even on when there are things on tv haha
 

·
oSCaR
Joined
·
4,919 Posts
umm... i dunno if just having it open counts. I open up my browser, go to V6P, but then i open up a bunch of other tabs in my browser and start AIM, iTunes... and have a bunch of things going on at once while still at the forums. I'd say around 2 hrs.
 

·
The Music Must Change
Joined
·
1,025 Posts
Hellz no to accounting.

Finance on the other hand....considering.

Simon is #2 in Finance in the US I think and it's free for me since I work here already haha.

Fiancee is thinking of getting mba in Financing & Accounting which prepares for cpa. All I know is that average salary of graduates from this school is roughly 70k/each.....I hope to be above average :p

At the moment though I spend 2-7 hrs / week
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top