Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember my last car from My8thGen.com which was a 2010 Accord Coupe V6 in PMM - well sold that.

Here's my latest acquisition and just a little over a Month of ownership now... a 2013 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 NAVI 6AT in MSM/Black.

Shot from after I had the HFP Kit installed at NRH. Thanks Chris & Ramon for taking care of me as always! Hit up those guys if you ever need anything.

I've been kind of lazy and super busy to take any real pictures, I'll get on that soon.

So far besides the HFP kit I've only had time to add 20% tint all around and iJDMtoys hooked it up with LEDs all around for the car.

·
Registered
424 Posts
man these look so dang beefy! anyways you gonna get coilover soon are there even any out you can buy o_O? so glad people on here are getting these cars i absolutely LOVE the new accords when ever i see one around my area i break my neck and put everyone at risk just to get a good look!

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! I definitely recommend the 9th Gen - I don't miss or think about my 8th Gen at all, haha.

Anyways, I'll throw an update out there that my car is currently in the expert hands of Shin and Sam at Airrunner getting the whole works installed. I'll be sure to post an update and pictures soon!

If anyone is interested in a kit for their Accord, let me know!

In the meanwhile, you can check out my instagram. I'll be posting pictures throughout the build process on there. @my9thgen

·
frumaroll
2,048 Posts
Lol congrats. Ur not wastin any time huh

Reactions: godspeed

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL I guess not. Miss riding in a modded car haha

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any kit for all years? or just strictly in the 9th Gen?

I'm interested in a 7th gen kit!
Any kit - There is already an 7th Gen kit available, but now you have the option of choosing AccuAir E-Level as one of the packages.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Cant wait to see it done. Any other ideas you want to add?

Also besides the looks, what do you think are major upgrades from the 8th to the 9th gen?

I still got my 6 Gen, slowly fixing mine back up, school loans dont help lol

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cant wait to see it done. Any other ideas you want to add?

Also besides the looks, what do you think are major upgrades from the 8th to the 9th gen?

I still got my 6 Gen, slowly fixing mine back up, school loans dont help lol

I think the best upgrades overall aside from the looks would be the overall improved handling with the MacPherson made a big difference IMO and the 6AT tranny was a big improvement as the 5AT in the last generation was horrible. The overall interior along with the System & Navi is great. Although, I am noticing the panels and such scratching a little easier than the 8th Gen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Whip.. I Got the Same ride,Minus the Navi..Iam intrested, in all the mods,kits,Info and Hook ups, you can Provide me...I appreciate all your time and Efforts.. 1

1 - 20 of 30 Posts