Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the outside temp gauge will still work if i swap a coupe bumper onto a sedan and if also the coupe fog lights will work too?

·
147 Posts
i believe fog and temp will work together only on the EX models regardless of coupe or sedan. as for the fogs lighting up you should check to make sure it uses the same harness plugs. other than that everything should be ok

·
Registered
275 Posts
goozeman said:
Does anyone know if the outside temp gauge will still work if i swap a coupe bumper onto a sedan and if also the coupe fog lights will work too?
If the fogs are FACTORY installed then you can install the Temp gauge. I guess YOU cannot install BOTH if one or the other did'nt come stock.

NOt sure why because I want the temp gauge but I installed the fogs myself. I'm almost wanting to try but dont want to be out $100 for the temp gauge if it don't work!

·
Registered
14,633 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
arom said:
If the fogs came stock, then you can add the temp gauge.
If the car came with the foglights right from the dealership, they still plug into the same accessory port. The foglights don't come hardwired into the car like the EX alarm system and EX-L/EX V6 temp sensor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts