Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was wondering why for the 2004 honda accord lx v6 sedan, why the Outside Temperature Guage wont work if i got the oem fog lights? a certain connector or connection that they both share?
any information would be great.
thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
v6mmc said:
hey guys, i was wondering why for the 2004 honda accord lx v6 sedan, why the Outside Temperature Guage wont work if i got the oem fog lights? a certain connector or connection that they both share?
any information would be great.
thanks
'04 lx v6 sedan owner here...we have an outside temp gauge :confused: thought this was only on the ex models.

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
'04 lx v6 sedan owner here...we have an outside temp gauge :confused: thought this was only on the ex models.
Sounds like the dealer put one on your car. They're only standard on the EX-V6 and the EX-I4 w/leather models.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"yes.. they share the same aux connector i believe.."

is there any way or idea you guys know of that i can hook it up? or any websites or stores i can buy or make my own setup for a outside temperature gauge?
thanks

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
Genius6Spd said:
I have the outside guage stock on my EXL. Does that mean I can't add fog lights?
Yes you can add foglights.

If the outside temp sensor comes stock (EX-L, EX V6, EX V6 6 speed) then you can put the foglights since the temp sensor is wired into the cars main system already.

If you have it added optionally (DX, LX, EX, LX V6) then you can't put the OEM foglights since the outside temp sensor uses up the accessory port.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts