Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to know if anyone around here has a crazy wing spoiler? Like WRX-STI style lookin stuff.

·
Registered
550 Posts
true, with that being said i believe nighthawk has one on his race car, but then again....its a race car. Theres also a guy on instagram who has a track wing on his daily looks pretty cool actually.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bought headlights from a guy who's car was all rice one time. Car was silver and he had purple hydro dipped front fenders with skulls on them, a carbon fiber hood unpainted, inspire headlights, a unpainted carbon fiber front lip, 19 chrome wheels and a big drift spoiler. He also tried to sell me some coil overs and a v6 turbo kit for 1200$. :l big wings = rice unless racecar.

·
Andre
484 Posts
@strath you are going to the look i was attempting. That wing is the mugen one which I found once (i forgot where) unless somebody got one over the past 2 years then nobody has done it in the states

·
The Jester
1,352 Posts
okay maybe its not too retardedly high

intent was to eat up some of the dead space behind the window, that famous air pocket that robs mpg.

·
The Jester
1,352 Posts
So your car is silver with a black wing spoiler and blue side skirts and front bumper?...
Side skirts and bumper were tests for the color, as far as rear spolier, it was either that or primer colored. Primary section is CF, the side wings were darkened to not look so stark.

Trying to play some front profile games with it. How the porsche cayenne uses a black front bumper to hide the height of it when looking at the front profile.

I've also got my hid projectors in the high beam spot instead of the low beam spot and have tinted out the remainder of the headlight...
whatchugunna do #ridiculous.

car has been neglected as of recent due to a full garage.

·
Mr. Detail
1,134 Posts
No spoilers, debadged and mufflers blacked out. Subtle is the way to go with our cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts